us

us

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Packing it up

       Feeling overwhelmed! Boxes are everywhere and house is in disarray. Looking around and am coming to the realization that we have too much stuff. Closets, cupboards, drawers, just stuff in every nook and cranny. And don't even get me started on the amount of pictures I have hanging on the walls. Ugh, moving is exciting and I love to decorate and organize my new place but I wish there was a way to just teleport my stuff there. Ha! Top it off with football playoffs happening tomorrow, I can pretty much count my husband out of helping me. Yay!! (Sigh)
     Beyond the packing I am beyond blessed that we found a house that is within our budget and will make things less stretched. So anyone out there that has absolutely nothing to do this week (not likely), I am taking all volunteers. Wink wink. Hint hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment