us

us

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, new things

       So many changes have occured since the start of the new year and we're only a week into it!! We've solved our one car dilemma and purchased another vehicle. I'm happy with the purchase just nervous about adding another car payment to our already strechted budget. Speaking of stretched budget, we've decided it's time to move and save some money so eventually we can buy a house again. So within a month we plan on moving further east to North Indio. I still am having mixed emotions about it, but I know that in the long run it will be the best thing for my family.
     In addition to all that I have started a new workout regimen that I am on fire about. I am beyond determined to lose 10-15 pounds. With the help of my aunt who is a personal trainer, I know I'll hit my goal. 
     This year has already started with some big changes, all positive ones. If the year continues on like this then I definitely have something to look forward to. God is good!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I love blogs! Good luck with the workout regimen. You can do it!! :) Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading your updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsten for becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete