us

us

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Laughs!!

    Never seems to amaze me how my youngest can make me laugh so hard. She always seems to know when I need a smile. She is only 4 and she has such a personality!! After a long 2 days of jury duty she is the one to lift my spirits.  She will randomly just call my name and much like "Family Guy" I ignore her until she says my name so many times I yell, "What?!" She then looks at me and says, "I love you." I melt. My little Grace is full of stories and lots of love. She tells me that tomorrow we need to go to the nail salon and get our toes done. Really? At age 4 we're already high maintenance? She always gives me a play by play of every activity she is doing, even when she is going to the bathroom. She'll yell, "Mom? I'm going potty!" I think ok, I don't really need to know, but thanks for the update. Her random acts of love are always heartfelt. Outta nowhere she will run up to me and give me kisses and hugs and say, "You're the best mom!" Again, I melt! She is such a perfect little girl, full of love and life and I am so glad God has allowed me to be her mommy. Looking forward to the years ahead.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, so funny....Truly a blessing from God. innocent love. It's wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete