us

us

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Amazing Friends!

      Thank God for my amazing friends!! With all that I have going on and with my husband needing to be everywhere as well, I have been desperately trying to find rides to and from places. God has definitely blessed me with some amazing women, because on top of everything else I have going on this week, I got jury duty too! Amazing timing! Luckily (knock on wood), I haven't actually been called in yet, but in case I do I have no ride there. Enter my great friend, Christine.
     Christine is a woman I met last year because our daughters were in the same class last year and luck has it that they share a class this year too. Our girls became instant friends and through their insistence we arranged playdates and now we too are dear friends. This woman has been a Godsent to me. Between driving Maddy home from school occasionally and even watching my girls so I can work she now has offered to drive me to jury duty if I do get called in for it. Seriously? Little things like this make me realize how truly blessed I am even though I tend to bitch about our car situation. It makes me stop and see that at least I have a great support system.
      At the last minute I realize, "oh crap!", I have to get a blood test done on Grace for this program I am in today by 11 or I will be dropped. Again, I have no vehicle. Enter another great friend, Becca.
       I met Becca through church and instantly knew we were gonna be close. She is so real and genuine, a nice refreshing change. I don't feel like I have to pretend I have it all together with her. She takes me like I am, flaws and all. I tell her that I am unable to make it to get the test done and she chimes in that she needs to get the same thing done for her girls so she'll drive me. Mind you, she is totally going out of her way because there is a facility way closer to her to get this done. But no, she insists on taking me and I am completely grateful to her for it.
      In all my trials right now, I am always being shown through someone else that I am blessed beyond words with friends that are completely selfless. These are just two of the woman in my life that have graced me with their amazing friendship this past year and words can't express enough how thankful I am to them. I just wanna be a woman like this, a friend that helps with nothing expected in return and I hope that I can be a blessing to someone else like they are to me.

2 comments:

  1. I need you just as much as you think you need me! Maybe even more. You are the perfect friend. Thanks for loving me, Girl! I loved spending this am with you! Crazy barefooted kids and all. xoxo Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if you love me so much then why aren't you following? Lol, jk.

    ReplyDelete