us

us

Monday, October 25, 2010

Life's Little Blessings

           My husband was extremely loving yesterday and so kind with his words. Saying how beautiful I was and that he loved me so much! I asked where all this affection was coming from, not that I was complaining. He then tells me that he realizes that he takes me for granted some times and that he appreciates me. He says that he knows he has a good person on his side and loves me more with each passing day.
          After nine years he still ceases to amaze me! We have our difficult times, but with moments like these all those bad times are a distant memory. I know our love can stand against anything and I truly believe that we are given these hard times to make us lean on eachother more and appreciate eachother. I love my husband and I cannot wait to see what our future has in store for us!!

1 comment: