us

us

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Open Eyes!

       As I struggle with the challenges of only having one car, I am getting completely engulfed in my new bible study which is properly named "Lord, change my attitude before its too late". How perfect is that? As I read I am completely convicted about my poor attitude over our new situation. I start thinking, this is obviously where God wants me to be right now. Is it a coincidence that I've been put into a study about attitudes at exactly the same time as my family downsizes considerably? It's clear to me that the answer is no. Apparently God wants me to learn something. All I can do at this point is surrender to His will and begin looking deep inside myself to change this bad attitude I have. Who knows, maybe through this process I can be an example to my husband.
       I am greatly humbled by this study and I am only on chapter 1!! I cannot wait to see where God takes me on this journey. Excited, doesn't even begin to describe the emotion I am feeling to better myself and glorify Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment